Ecommerce Manager (313650A2) North London, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP65000 per annum + Benefits|
E-Commerce / Online Merchandising Manager North London – N4 up to £65k d.o.e. + benefits
Experienced Ecommerce Marketing Manager for successful London based textile / rugs supplier
As Ecommerce / Online Trading Manager you will take responsibility for the online sales & marketing plan and commercial website to maximise revenues and business opportunities with a growing number of digital sales partners including specialist web sites, bricks and mortar retailers, private sale companies and multi-national web retailers.
Taking ownership of product imagery, design and pricing, you will ensure the company website, portal and digital communications are of the highest calibre and complement social media initiatives and company online advertising. Experience should include:
- Business Development – working closely with customers to optimise existing and new online opportunities
- Market Champion – act as focal point for all digital matters and support all Account Managers to ensure an integrated sales and marketing message
- Promotional Calendar – develop an extensive calendar of online promotions, digital communication and social media communications
- Research & Development – create a leading edge e-marketing strategy, researching core demographics and techniques on how to reach the widest possible audience
- Financial planning – forecast, budget and plan the e-commerce / e-marketing annual expenditure and strategy
Our London based client is one of Europe’s leading importers and distributors of quality textile products from around the world. They operate from offices and two large warehousing facilities in the UK with their own dedicated sourcing offices / fulfilment centres in China and India.
As E-Commerce Manager you will have a relevant qualification e.g. degree in marketing or business with significant previous experience in an e-commerce / online trading / marketing / commercial / digital sales environment. An effective commercial operator with strong technical, written, and verbal communication skills, you will be highly organised with an expert grasp of e-commerce, marketing, SEO, business & social media techniques. You will have strong database and sales analysis skills (Google analytics) and comprehensive knowledge of commercial website design skills and effectiveness.
If you wish to be considered for the role of E-Commerce Sales Manager / Online Trading Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 313650A2.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: ecommerce jobs e-commerce online marketing manager jobs London digital sales manager business development sales account manager sales and marketing jobs London