Curriculum Design Manager – Clinical Healthcare (313705-3638) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP32000 - GBP36000 per annum + Benefits|
Curriculum Design Manager – Clinical Healthcare Home Based up to £36,000 p.a. + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for experienced professional with experience in Healthcare curriculum writing
Flexible / Part time hours available by arrangement.
As Curriculum Design Manager - Clinical you will work with a progressive team to create innovative teaching packages, curriculum materials & content. Managing and co-ordinating the writing of apprenticeship standards & learning resources your responsibilities will include:
- management / governance of on-line resource library
- review of delivery models, competitor activity and learning styles
- liaison with IT team to manage content & review of E-portfolio outputs
- identifying / facilitating improvements in the delivery of the learning & assessment
- managing training ( technology, competence updates, best practice learning, on-boarding )
This role can be Full Time or Flexible / Part time hours available by arrangement.
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Fitness, Hospitality, Retail, Health, Care, Childcare & Teaching, Business and Management sectors. They offer 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives, etc.
As Curriculum Design Manager - Clinical you will already be a Healthcare professional and/or educator with relevant qualifications and experience in Healthcare curriculum writing. You will also need the following:
- understanding of QCF and Apprenticeship Standards
- understanding of developing training products to meet commercial objectives
- experience with on line and blended learning solutions
- experience dealing with Awarding Organisations / Sector Skills Councils
- excellent presentation, communication and IT skills
If you think this describes you and you want to put your skills and experience to work in a new way, this could be your life-changing opportunity. Apply and we can start this journey together.
As a top training provider, the company is keen to develop your potential and career – interested?
If you wish to be considered for the role of Curriculum Design Manager - Clinical, please forward your CV quoting reference 313705-3638.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: curriculum design manager clinical healthcare education training apprentices technology learning resources skills QCF blended learning part time