Quality Assurer - Passenger Transport (313716-3641) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP15 - GBP15 per hour|
Quality Assurer EPA Passenger Transport Home based £15 per hour
Casual home based role as End Point Assessment Quality Assurer in Passenger Transport for successful training & assessment provider
As End-point Assessment Quality Assurer in Passenger Transport you will apply your industry experience and passion for helping people to improve their prospects. Working remotely and supported by experts, you will be responsible for the quality assurance sampling of Standards and assessment requirements the Apprentices are working towards. Responsibilities will include
- audit checks on assessments / observations of assessment
- support with appeals & investigations
- conduct Apprentice & Employer satisfaction checks
- ensure that EQA Organisations standards/ polices/ processes are maintained
- support EPA’s with assessment methodology remotely or face to face.
- monitor EPA’s occupational CPD / development plans
- attend QA Standardisation meetings
- support with External Quality Assurance visits
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, our client takes an innovative and dynamic approach, and is one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship.
As End-point Assessment Quality Assurer you will have current, hands on, professional experience in Passenger Transport and be qualified ( Level 4 & verifier qualification ). With experience within WBL / education environment you will also have:
- Functional Skills or equivalent level 2 in Maths, English
- knowledge of of ICT systems (e.g. EPA Pro, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Skype, etc)
- experience working in high demand environments, to targets and tight deadlines
- strong communication and self-motivation skills
- excellent attention to detail and time management
- high energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
If you wish to be considered for the role of End-point Assessment Quality Assurer (Passenger Transport), please forward your CV quoting reference 313716-3641B.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: end point assessor quality assurer passenger transport casual work verifier Level 4 WBL education apprentices training EPA communication Birmingham