Project Manager - Software (313682B) Sheffield, England
|Salary:||GBP40000 - GBP45000 per annum + benefits|
Project Manager – Software Sheffield £40k to £45k p.a. + benefits
Software Project Manager to join a dynamic and expanding software development business in Sheffield.
As Project Manager - Software you will be responsible for aligning diverse stakeholder teams globally to ensure cohesive & successful product implementations. You will manage day-to-day operational aspects of projects with focus on controlling six key elements (scope of product, timeline to implement, risks, cost, quality of deliverables, benefits to customer). Liaising with senior management, business analysts, and developers your responsibilities will include:
- initiating projects / regular calls with customer / set up & distribute project documents
- controlling documentation (project plans, risk registers, cost spreadsheets, data templates)
- production of schedules / timelines for tasks to avoid risk and delays
- adapting / improving project delivery framework
Our client is a Netsuite SuiteCloud Partner that provides advanced WMS for a range of sectors and business types including: healthcare; renewable energy; fashion; beauty; food and drink; aerospace; electronics and more. Transforming warehouses with technology, the company and team are growing quickly and this is an exciting time to join this dynamic and rewarding business.
As Project Manager - Software you will already have experience in a similar role, ideally with an understanding of ERP, WMS and Data Integration principles. As well as being an organised logical thinker who loves a challenge you will also have:
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- knowledge of Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- ability to go 'above and beyond
- experience with Supply Chain is desirable
Occasional travel may be required in this role.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Project Manager - Software, please forward your CV quoting reference 313682B.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: project manager software development IT technology ERP WMS data integration Scrum Kanban supply chain Netsuite cloud Sheffield