English & Maths Tutor (293359) Norfolk, England
|Salary:||GBP27000 - GBP27000 per annum + benefits|
English & Maths Tutor Norfolk / Suffolk £27,000 p.a. + benefits
Passionate about delivering English and Maths skills? Whether your teaching experience is in school, training environments or further education, we offer you a fresh challenge.
As English & Maths Tutor you will be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of functional skills to ensure learners within a designated geographical region achieve their functional skills. Working collaboratively with regional trainers your responsibilities will include:
- supporting learners with functional skills aims during apprenticeship programme
- supporting learners towards maximising their full potential in line with Ofsted guidelines
- delivering literacy and numeracy face to face and remotely using technology
- drive exceptional performance through ongoing encouragement, guidance and support
- maintaining up-to-date records of delivery / supporting audits as required
- identify any additional learning needs through the use of BKSB diagnostic testing
- keeping up to date with e-portfolio usage / qualification changes / I.T initiatives
This is a fixed term contract for 9 months.
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Business & Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors. Their dynamic growth is set to continue as they offer new training and employment programmes, focusing on the provision of Apprenticeships and commercial training for all.
They offer a generous benefits package, 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives, etc.
As English & Maths Tutor you will have proven experience in delivering additional support, e.g. for NVQs, KS or Technical Certificates and have relevant qualifications ( A1 award / PTLLS / CTLLS / DTLLS ). With a Functional Skills level 2 or above in Maths, English and IT you will also have:
- strong organisational skills / ability to work autonomously
- ability to prioritise workload / meet tight deadlines
- excellent accuracy & attention to detail
- excellent written & verbal communication skills
- a passion for training / motivating / working with others / supporting learners
This role is home and field-based and requires your own transport to travel within your region.
As a top training provider, the company is keen to develop your potential and career – interested?
If you wish to be considered for the role of English & Maths Tutor, please forward your CV quoting reference 293359
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: English Maths Tutor education training work based learning BKSB functional skills IT apprenticeship WBL NVQ AL PTLLS CTLLS DTLLS Norfolk Suffolk