Quality Assessor (293372.) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP22440 - GBP22440 per annum + benefits|
Quality Assessor Bristol £22,440 p.a. + benefits
Fantastic opportunity in quality & compliance role with top performing training company
As Quality Assessor in this top performing training company you will support and ensure the quality of the overall learner journey across the Telesales and Apprentice Recruitment departments, implementing action plans to achieve conversion targets. Your responsibilities will include:
- compliance checks / call monitoring across all departments / teams
- liaising with team leaders to give feedback, quality scores & coaching support
- putting measures in place to reduce / mitigate business risks
- providing quality assurance for campaigns, vacancies and written communications
- working to ensure all call scripts / guidance etc are compliant / up to date
- supporting new staff inductions / follow up training
Our client, based in Bristol, is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Health, Care and Early Years sectors.
They offer a generous benefits package including 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance and access to a comprehensive reward, recognition and wellbeing platform.
As Quality Assessor you will have worked in a sales environment driven by targets with some previous coaching experience, and have a knowledge of Compliance. With excellent communication and organisational skills you will also have:
- knowledge of MS Office ( Word, Excel, Outlook )
- experience using CRM system and Ultra dialler
- attention to detail / resilience / time management skills
As a top training provider, the company is keen to develop your potential and career – interested?
If you wish to be considered for the role of Quality Assessor, please forward your CV quoting reference 293372.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: quality assessor training company telesales compliance audit communication CRM KPI manager management education apprenticeships Bristol