Business Development Manager – Public Sector (313762) London, England
|Salary:||GBP150000 - GBP150000 per annum + OTE + benefits|
Business Development Manager – Public Sector London £150K+ OTE
Fantastic opportunity for high calibre public sector Business Development Manager with growing, privately owned London based consultancy.
As Business Development Manager – Public Sector you will be responsible for opening up new opportunities and selling Microsoft Solutions into Local Government / Councils and Public Sector organisations with some NHS and Healthcare. You will also manage & grow both existing & new accounts across your territory. Your responsibilities will include:
- developing a plan to achieve targets
- targeting Local Government / Council & Public Sectors
- client relationship management / manging customer satisfaction
Our client is a longstanding privately owned consultancy. This is a newly created role due to organic growth and new client wins.
As Public Sector Business Development Manager you will have relevant sales experience within the public sector, with a good understanding of their frameworks and sales processes. Ideally you are from a SaaS / Software / Technology background with an understanding of Microsoft D365. You will also need:
- a business focused, tenacious approach
- proven ability to open new business ( C level and beyond )
- account & relationship management ability
- excellent verbal / written communication skills
- excellent presentation and negotiation skills
If you wish to be considered for the role of Business Development Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 313762.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: BDM business development manager public sector sales pipeline account manager relationship communication SaaS software Microsoft D365 London