Salesforce Support Engineer (313733) Bath, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP45000 per annum + doe + benefits|
Salesforce Support Engineer Bath £30k to £45k p.a. depending on experience
Are you a Salesforce professional? Join dynamic and rapidly expanding digital energy supplier as Salesforce Support Engineer
THIS IS THE BUSINESS
Our client is a successful digital energy supplier. Their market-disrupting, consumer-focused digital energy model is designed specifically to meet the need for change in the energy sector. As Salesforce Support Engineer / Salesforce Application Support Analyst you will support customers by providing application support for our Salesforce services. Your responsibilities will include:
- managing Salesforce applications / overseeing batch processes
- working with developers and administrators to identify & build fixes to issues
- developing scripts and solutions for ad-hoc projects & data integrity issues
- building capability to monitor Salesforce processes and highlight any failures
- supporting configuration changes for BAU activity such as promotions and price changes
You’ll be working with a small tech team, in a dynamic environment that requires energy and enthusiasm. If you share a passion for sustainability / environment, you can make a difference.
Company benefits include unlimited holiday, Private Medical Insurance, contributory pension scheme, and a season ticket loan. Our client is based in Bath, only a short walk from the railway station.
THIS IS YOU
If you’re curious, a great communicator and brimming with enthusiasm, then we should be talking. It’s an exciting time to join as the company continues to grow. Your role will evolve and diversify and you’ll have every opportunity to influence and develop it.
As Salesforce Support Engineer you will have Salesforce administration experience in a similar role. You are a strategic thinker who’s also able to focus on detail. You will also have:
- a flexible approach, require minimal supervision, and have ability to multi-task
- good knowledge of Lightning
- experience using Process Builder, configuring Flows to automate business process
- some experience in Apex development and SQL
- experience working with multiple priorities and deadlines
- excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
Due to COVID19, all employees currently work from home and will do so until it’s safe to return to the office. Depending on how government guidelines change over the coming months, this role can either be worked from the office or a mixture of remote and office.
If you wish to be considered for the role, please send your CV quoting reference 313733.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: Salesforce Application Support Analyst Salesforce Support Engineer IT technology cloud Microsoft analytics lightning SQL developer Bristol Swindon Exeter Bath