Playground Equipment Manufacturer & Installer (293433i) Merthyr Tydfil, Wales
|Salary:||GBP19000 - GBP22000 per annum + benefits|
Playground Equipment Manufacturer & Installer Merthyr Tydfil £19k to £22k + benefits
Rewarding hands-on role manufacturing & installing high quality children’s play equipment for Wales based family run business
As a Play Equipment Manufacturer and Installer you work from exacting design drawings to manufacture and install children’s play equipment to precise dimensions. You will work both in the factory and on client sites manufacturing and installing play equipment for a variety of different customers in different locations. Your duties will include:
- process / interpret and manufacture bespoke & in-house designs
- work with wood, metal and rope using a variety of different machine and hand tools
- interpreting 2D and 3D designs
- undertake quality assurance inspections and tests
- stock control of materials / maintenance & management of workshop
- install playground equipment in different geographic locations
- liaise with customers representing the company when necessary
Our client is a dynamic, family run business based in Wales in the Heads of the Valley. They manufacture high quality children’s play equipment using wood, metal and combination rope. They have a standard range of products as well as a portfolio of bespoke work. All products are produced to exacting designs, with a focus on quality.
As a Playground Equipment Manufacturer & Installer you will be practical and accustomed to hard physical work, with experience working with wood, metal and rope using both hand & power tools whilst working from complex 3D designs. Ideally forklift trained, you will be creative, flexible, enthusiastic and hard-working with the following:
- excellent communication skills and an ability to liaise with customers
- able to work unsupervised and/or part of a team to see projects through to completion
- an appreciation of quality / HSE / British & European Standards
- flexible attitude – there will be some working on site and away from home
This role has significant scope for job growth as a key member of the company staff.
This role will be offered subject to a satisfactory DBS check and health assessment check. A full driving licence is essential.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Play Equipment Manufacturer & Installer, please forward your CV quoting reference 293433i.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: playground equipment manufacturer installation manager woodwork metalwork ropework outdoor jobs manufacturing technician design ACAD Wales Abergavenny Merthyr Tydfil Ebbw Vale