Assistant Building Manager (210187) West London, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP309000 per annum + + benefits d.o.e.|
Assistant Building Manager West London £28k to £30k p.a. + benefits
Do you have Duty Manager / FOH / Customer Service experience?
Assistant Building Manager needed for successful technology focused, London based business
Two full time positions available – one permanent, one maternity cover contract up to 12 months
As Assistant Building Manager you will be responsible for running an efficient, safe and profitable building environment with customer service at the forefront of what you do. Your responsibilities will include:
- carry out regular building walks to ensure compliance with building standards checklist
- report maintenance / facilities issues and follow up accordingly with clients
- liaise with maintenance / facilities / cleaning teams through Freshdesk platform
- support new business viewings and walk ins / provision of meeting room service / hospitality
- oversee member on-boarding / off-boarding to ensure smooth welcome / departure
- regular client catch ups to review service, respond to comments raised and action constructive feedback
- managing PO system / petty cash card / licence agreements / invoicing / billing
- manage on-site team - daily plans & schedules / meetings / appraisals / staff rotas / holiday cover etc.
- promoting a sense of community through introductions and community events
Our London based client is building a new team for their head office. It is home to a fast growing and diverse workforce.
As Assistant Building Manager you will have experience in a similar customer facing role / FOH / Duty Manager role. With a good knowledge of Health and Safety Regulations you will also have the following skills:
- ability to manage & motivate team / employee resourcing
- knowledge of MS Office – Word and Excel
- ability to work to deadlines / manage workloads efficiently
- promotion of inclusive / happy team culture
- financial awareness
Two full time positions available – one permanent, one maternity cover contract up to 12 months. Both office based Monday to Friday.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Assistant Building Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 210187
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: building manager FOH duty manager health safety administration Word Excel MS Office community office job customer service compliance building standards marketing London