Field Sales Consultant (293328A2) North East England, England
|Salary:||GBP50000 - GBP50000 per annum|
Self–Employed Sales Consultant Role North Yorkshire Earnings Potential £50k+ p.a.
Run your own business with sales, bus dev, office and admin support all provided
Join a professional sales team with successful home & interior products business
As a self-employed Sales Consultant you will be supported by national TV advertising campaigns, press advertising and promotions at all major home events and exhibitions – empowering you to convert customer enquiries and warm leads into sales orders. Responsibilities include:
- contacting leads by prospective and existing customers
- preparing detailed written pricing proposal and quotations
- support clients in placing the right products for their home
You will be given all the tools and training needed to help customers choose products from an extensive and exclusive range.
Our client is a long-standing successful business marketing and selling in the interior home improvements sector. They manufacture and supply direct to consumers across the UK.
As a Sales Consultant and manager of your own business, you will have a successful bus dev and sales background in a relevant home furnishings, interior fixtures, fittings, home improvement sector. This is a commission based role so you will need to be:
- self-motivated by flexible home working
- passionate about delivering amazing products and customer service
- willing to learn, develop and absorb product knowledge
- customer focused with strong communication skills
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sales Consultant, please forward your CV quoting reference 293328A2.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK