Stock Controller (313775) Bridgwater, England
|Salary:||GBP23000 - GBP27000 per annum + benefits doe|
Stock Controller Near Bridgwater £23k to £27k p.a. + benefits
Experienced Stock Controller / Supply Chain Coordinator required for leading Somerset based agriculture building materials supplier
Easy commute to work from Bristol, Weston super Mare or Taunton
As Stock Controller you will be ensure company stock / supply chain is managed efficiently. Purchasing from company accredited suppliers, arranging delivery, and managing stock levels etc. your responsibilities will include:
- creating / sending production orders
- creating / sending purchase orders
- liaising with shipping / haulage companies on scheduled delivery dates
- receiving stock / managing annual stock take & periodic stock checks
- liaising with warehouse team on all stock matters
- maintaining accurate records (stock, pricing, delivery schedules etc)
- presenting stock reports to management team
- managing stock discrepancies / claims with suppliers
Our client is the UK’s leading supplier of fibre cement roofing sheets to farming and agriculture. The production facility and distribution centre provides a seamless supply chain of the finest roofing systems and building products for the agricultural, industrial and domestic sectors – direct to clients from the factory floor. They are based near Bridgwater, Somerset and have been supporting farmers in the UK for the last 40 years, sponsoring local livestock markets and supporting agricultural events.
It is an easy commute from Bristol, Weston super Mare or Taunton.
As Stock Controller / Supply Chain Coordinator you will have some experience in a similar logistics / stock control / procurement type role, and ideally some knowledge of Sage 50. With experience using stock control / logistics & warehousing systems, you will also have:
- excellent organisation skills and attention to detail
- ability to multi task
- good communication skills
- ability to build good relationships
If you wish to be considered for the role of Stock Controller, please forward your CV quoting reference 313775.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: stock controller logistics inventory stores manager Sage 50 goods in goods out warehouse manager purchasing procurement supply chain coordinator purchase manager agricultural building materials construction company Taunton Bridgwater Weston super Mare Bristol Somerset