Qualifications & Assessment Developer (303614-3463) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP30000 - GBP30000 per annum + Benefits|
Qualifications & Assessment Developer £30k p.a. + benefits (6 month FTC)
6 month fixed term contract for Qualifications & Assessment Developer
As Qualifications & Assessment Developer you will develop qualifications and end-point assessments. Maintaining a portfolio of qualifications and End-point assessment to evaluate performance, you will develop and review support materials, liaising with third parties as appropriate. Your responsibilities will include:
- planning developments from conception to release
- development of End-point assessments in line with assessment plans
- development of units / qualifications, whilst maximising funding opportunities
- review externally devised support and stimulus materials
- project management of all assigned qualification or assessment materials
With a long-established reputation in carrying out assessments, our client takes an innovative and dynamic approach, and is one of the first organisations to be registered with the Education and Skills Funding Agency, helping employers across the UK to deliver the independent End Point Assessments that are now an essential element of any Apprenticeship. They develop off-the-shelf, customised or fully bespoke training programmes across a growing number of sectors, delivering excellent customer service through a collaborative approach. On offer is a great benefits package, including 25 days holiday (business closes at Christmas), contributory pension (company matched), life insurance, etc.
As Qualifications & Assessment Developer you will have experience in a similar role in the education / training sector. With good experience of apprenticeships and qualifications you will also have:
- understanding of assessment practice and policy
- excellent project management skills
- experience of vocational qualification and assessment design
- excellent communication skills / IT literacy
- ability to act as part of a team
This is a 6 month fixed term contract role.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Qualifications & Assessment Developer, please forward your CV quoting reference 303614-3463.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: qualifications assessment apprenticeships education training assessor vocational qualification further education sector