Fitness / Gym Manager - Training (293404A) Bath, England
|Salary:||GBP24055 - GBP24055 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
Fitness / Gym Manager - Training Bath up to £24,055 + bonus + benefits
Are you working as a manager / duty manager in the Active Leisure / Fitness sector (or if you are already a qualified Assessor) but want a change in career direction? If so, then this could be the opportunity you are looking for.
As an Apprenticeship Assessor – you will be responsible for working with apprentices to help deliver their qualifications within the work place whilst providing exceptional support and guidance to both learners and employers, training the next generation of fitness professionals. Your responsibilities will include:
- supporting / motivating learners to ensure progression for their qualification
- supporting development of learners to maximise full potential / stretch knowledge
- identifying additional learning needs, providing guidance & resources
- maintaining / enhancing relationships with existing learners / clients / business support teams
- deliver balanced KPIs in line with Company expectations
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Health, Care and Early Years sectors. Their dynamic growth is set to continue as they offer new training and employment programmes, focusing on the provision of Apprenticeships and commercial training for all.
They offer a performance bonus in addition to basic salary, 25 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, company pension scheme, life assurance, staff incentives, etc.
You may already be a qualified Assessor or you could just have great experience within the Active Leisure sector. All you need is a passion for what you do, the desire to share your knowledge and skills with others and solid occupational experience in the Fitness and Active Leisure sector.
If you have:
- Level 2 Certificate in Gym Instruction (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Certificate or Diploma in Personal Training (any awarding organisation registered in the UK)
- Level 3 Nutrition (any awarding organisation registered in the UK or could be part of the Level 3 Diploma in Personal Training)
- experience as a personal trainer / Gym Manager / Fitness Manager
Then this could be your opportunity to join a team training the next generation of fitness professionals.
This is a great career opportunity and allows you to work flexibly within a standard working week (Monday to Friday). You will have the freedom of managing your own caseload and visiting clients to deliver the qualifications. You will need your own transport for this role.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Apprenticeship Assessor – Active Leisure please forward your CV quoting reference 293404A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: apprenticeship assessor active leisure personal trainer sport nutrition gym instructor lifeguard sports coach fitness regional trainer NVQ work based learning WBL field based jobs