Assistant Technical Manager (293267A) Surrey, England
|Salary:||GBP25000 - GBP28000 per annum|
Technician / Technical Assistant / IT Support Surrey £25k to £28k p.a.
Develop your career in Surrey based telematics / fleet tracking company
As Assistant Technical Manager, you will provide technical support to the business and customers, training in the product software / hardware (CCTV, DVRs, cameras, sensors, tracking systems ) to be able to advise clients and staff accordingly. Responsibilities include:
- In-house support, technical and pre-sale training
- Assist with any upgrades to in-house software
- Second Line Technical Support for clients and resellers
- Testing CCTV hardware and software for compatibility and reliability
- Managing up-to-date dataset of ongoing issues and assist to resolve those
- Maintaining CMS server for remote video access for 3G enabled DVRs
- Designing and testing simple electrical circuits (mostly analog)
Full product training will be provided.
Our client specialises in mobile CCTV and fleet tracking / telematics systems for driver performance monitoring and improvement, fleet management applications and ensuring the safety of vehicle and vulnerable road user.
As Assistant Technical Manager, you will have some previous IT experience, together with basic electrical knowledge, preferably in a technical support role. Experience of any of the following would further support your application:
- Windows 7 / 8 /10, Active Directory, Window Server, Microsoft Azure
- VoIP, Cloud Platforms, Remote support, Video access
- Mobile and/or static CCTV, vehicle telematics, CAN-bus
If you wish to be considered for the role of Assistant Technical Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 293267A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: IT cctv camera remote access 1st line 2nd line 3rd line support jobs technician technology manager software hardware telematics fleet tracking fleet management Surbiton Surrey jobs vehicle tracking fleet management