Customer Service Advisor (313754-3714) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP20400 - GBP20400 per annum + Benefits|
Customer Service Advisor Bristol Fixed term contract 6 months £20,400 + benefits
Great opportunity for customer service advisor in fast paced role with forward thinking training company.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be responsible for working closely with Care clients to enroll their employees onto apprenticeship courses. You will be an enthusiastic and proactive Customer Service Advisor delivering excellent service. Your duties will include:
- Acting as the first point of contact for Care learners
- Delivering balanced KPIs in line with company expectations
- Ensuring all learners experience quality standards in line with company and Ofsted guidelines
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with business support teams
- Maintaining and enhancing relationships with existing learners and clients
This role is a fixed term contract.
Our client is one of the top performing and fastest growing training companies in the UK. With their success built upon tailored solutions to meet the specific needs of employers and employees, they serve a rapidly expanding customer base across the Active Leisure, Hospitality, Retail, Business & Commerce and Health, Care and Early Years sectors. Their dynamic growth is set to continue as they offer new training and employment programmes, focusing on the provision of Apprenticeships and commercial training for all.
As Customer Service Advisor you will have a Call Handling / Contact Centre experience in a similar phone based environment (business admin. / call centre ). You will also have:
- a polite, confident and friendly telephone manner / ability to build relationships
- experience of results orientated / pressurised environment.
- B2C and B2B experience
- good working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- attention to detail / ability to learn quickly
- experience of working within the Care Industry is desired but not essential
This role is a 6 month fixed term contract.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Customer Service Advisor, please forward your CV quoting reference 313754-3714.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: customer service advisor contact centre adviser call centre care H&SC apprenticeships training education B2B B2C MS Office administration office jobs Bristol jobs fixed term contract