Sales Director (293333A) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP70000 - GBP90000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
Sales Director - Software / SaaS / Solutions / Edtech Bristol £70k to £90k + bonus + bens
Exciting opportunity for Senior Sales Professional to develop business into significant market player
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Sales Director will be responsible for leading the sales team, driving new business growth with prime responsibilities including:
- Provide effective leadership, management and direction for the sales and marketing teams
- Develop and agree a sales strategy and plan to deliver business goals and objectives
- Implement professional sales processes, structures and practices to maximise win opportunities
- Hands-on, making sales happen, play an active part in developing and winning Sales opportunities
- Lead on commercial proposals and contract negotiations
- Propose and agree recruitment and staff training to support the sales and marketing plan
- Work closely with key stakeholders to identify and plan the Product Roadmap and priorities
- Provide regular market feedback on Apprenticeship sector and competitor activity
You will work closely with the Founders to develop and deliver the strategic and tactical sales and business plan. You will identify and target sector clients, implement sales strategy and build customer relationships to deliver target growth. You will play a central role in the commercial development of the product, building and managing the field and telesales team in line with sales objectives. You will also plan / lead marketing & PR initiatives to support new business activities.
Our client is a young, fast growing business providing a class-leading SaaS solution to the Apprenticeship, WBL, Vocational Training, Education and HR sectors. Following a focused period of product development, they are now driving their new business activity and have already secured strong interest and sales from some of the leading organisations in the sector.
They are now entering an exciting phase of new growth and require an experienced Sales Leader to develop and execute the new strategic and operational business plans. You will be working with a professional and experienced team in fantastic new offices in the heart of Bristol.
As Sales Director, you will demonstrate a successful track record in enterprise-wide SaaS or consultative solution-selling in a fast-growing business. Experience in the Apprenticeship, Vocational Training, Education and HR sectors would be beneficial but most important is the ability to build long-term relationships at all levels, understand clients’ business challenges and persuasively articulate the benefits of the (SaaS) software solution.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Sales Director (Software / SaaS), please forward your CV quoting reference 293333A.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: sales director software SaaS sales and marketing director software solutions