Commercial Manager (293200NS) South Wales, Wales
|Salary:||GBP75000 - GBP75000 per annum + benefits|
Contracts / Commercial Manager South Wales c. £75,000 + benefits
Sales / Contracts / Commercial Manager required to support contractual sales and profitability initiatives of this South Wales based engineering business
As Commercial Manager, you will ensure the business is focused on its sales, revenues, costs and lifecycle profitability of its contracts, identifying resources and capabilities to deliver existing and new business initiatives. Responsibilities include:
- maintain accurate order book of secured contract work
- ensure robust and effective commercial processes at all times
- bid pricing, response, ITT,RFP, RFQ, managing tender processes
- coach, support & develop the commercial team
- management audits and customer responses to enquiries
- client relationship building / bus dev / site visits as required
- commercial reporting to division / group / regulatory orgs etc.
Our client is an industrial manufacturing base in South Wales providing engineering, design and manufacturing solutions.
As Commercial Manager, you will have a relevant qualification in commercial / contracts / legal / finance and/or experience in a similar role within a production / engineering / manufacturing environment. You must be able to:
- focus on company and customer commercial needs
- generate and interrogate complex contract documents
- communicate effectively at all levels
- analyse legal / financial / commercial issues and resolve accordingly
- energise, lead & manage a team
- work to deadlines and cost restraints
If you wish to be considered for the role of Commercial Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 293200NS.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: commercial manager manufacturing industrial engineering production south wales sales director jobs commercial director finance manager jobs legal contracts manager jobs