Compliance & Standards Manager (293332CF2) Bristol, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum + Benefits|
Compliance & Standards Manager / Information Security Assurance / Risk & Compliance
Bristol to £40k d.o.e.
Compliance & Standards Manager for Information Security Assurance, Risk & Compliance
As Compliance & Standards Manager, you will be responsible for all compliance matters in the Bristol and Hertfordshire offices, including supplier audits and client / customer visits, so some travel is included in the remit of the role. Responsibilities include:
- Managing documentation to ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Carry out internal audits to ensure supplier and customer compliance
- Manage and host external audits from private and public sector based clients
- Work with senior management to set Continuous Improvement initiatives
- Manage non-conformance process to ensure speedy resolution of issues
- Ensure customer accreditation portals are up to date e.g. JOSCAR, Constructionline etc.
- Act as Security Controller for vetting, aftercare, UKSV, WPA liaison etc.
- Manage secure room, cage, building access and security
You will drive compliance forward and make it the heart of the company’s processes, carrying out Risk Assessments and setting compliance objectives and monitoring adherence to them.
Our client is a provider to the UK Government, Police, MoD, EA and a range of private customers as an approved specialist mobile Data Destruction Company. As an Authorised Treatment Facility, they are a market leader with the highest level of accreditations and authorised to destroy the most sensitive of Government information. Their hard drive and computer media destruction service is completely secure and guarantees to eliminate all risks associated with transportation and storage.
As Compliance & Standards Manager, you will have a track record of running Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety management systems (e.g. ISO9001, 14001) and be ready to learn about security in order to add 27001, CAS-D, CPNI, PASF Cyber Essentials, PCI DSS and security controller credentials to your skillsets. Ideally, you will already hold a WAMITAB or be prepared to gain that qualification.
This role may suit individuals with a security cleared, military or forces background.
If you wish to be considered for the role of Standards & Compliance Manager, please forward your CV quoting reference 293332CF.
WE REGRET WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT APPLICATIONS FROM PERSONS AUTHORISED TO WORK WITHIN THE UK
Applications are invited with experience in: compliance manage health & safety environmental quality manager jobs