Teaching Assistant (TS20/08/2021) St. Albans, England
|Salary:||GBP75 - GBP85 per day|
Are you seeking a new challenge? Career Teachers are recruiting Teaching Assistants. Due to an increase in demand for experienced supply Teaching Assistants, we are keen to hear from Teaching Assistants across all stages who can easily access schools around St Albans.
Supply Teacher - No Planning or Marking
Benefits of Supply Teaching
Supply teaching allows teachers the flexibility of teaching their specialist subject without the hassle of planning and marking. It also enables retired teachers the opportunity to work on a day-to-day basis, while allowing those with other commitments the option of casual and flexible working hours.
We are looking for Newly Qualified and Experienced Teaching Assistants.
The ideal candidate will:
- Dedicated, inspiring and engaging.
- Assesses individual learning needs and work on a group and class basis.
- Maintains positive behaviour management strategies in line with school policies.
- Monitors pupils' development through effective quality marking and set targets for progress.
- Assesses and records pupils' progress systematically and keeps records to check learning is understood and completed, monitors strengths and weaknesses, informs future planning and recognises the level at which each pupil is achieving.
- Is committed to ensuring pupils make good, sustained progress and encourage pupils to reach their full potential through engaging and stimulating teaching.
You will have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), after completing a PGCE, Graduate Teaching Program (GTP), Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.), QTLS or equivalent overseas teaching qualification.
When you apply with Career Teachers, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
- Opportunities to progress your career
- Ongoing career advice from a dedicated consultant
- Free face to face CPD courses.
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles, or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today, or visit our website www.careerteachers.co.uk/
Plus, recommend a friend who's looking for a brand-new teaching or support role and we will thank you with Amazon Vouchers: £250/ £300 for every Teacher and £75 for every Teaching Assistant that registers and works for 10 days.
- Career Teachers follows Agency Worker Regulations, ensuring you receive equal treatment for pay and conditions after a 12-week qualifying period. Please ask us for further details.