EDM Machine Operator/Programmer in Ambridge, PA (EDMMA34355) Ambridge, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD22 - USD27 per hour|
Peopleshare is Recruiting for an EDM Machine Operator/Programmer (Machinist Role) in Ambridge, PA.
If you have experience running or programming Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM) please apply or call Tyler at 412-922-5200. Competitive pay offered and daylight schedule.
Job Details for EDM Machine Operator/Programmer:
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 7:30 AM-4:00 PM
- Pay Rate: $22-$27 per hour based on experience
- Long term fit after short probationary period
Job Responsibilities & Description for EDM Machine Operator/Programmer:
- Ensure that precision machinery is in working condition and properly calibrated
- G-Code programming to run wired Electrical Discharge Machines (EDM)
- Setting up and operating EDM Machines
- Work from blueprints and process sheets to determine the correct settings for units
- Perform scheduled maintenance duties, including tool sharpening and machine cleaning
- Write or edit programs for precision machinery
Job Requirements for EDM Machine Operator/Programmer:
- 3-5 years of experience as an EDM Machine Operator/Programmer (Machinist Role)
- Experience programming, writing and editing code
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED), apprenticeship or trade school a plus
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area – Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.