Client Manager (VR/24823/J) Cheadle, England
|Salary:||GBP33000 - GBP34000 per annum|
An excellent opportunity to join a dedicated and close team within the financial services industry as a Client Manager. The role is a permanent position due to the team expanding and it is great time to join this SME growing business. Offering flexible working hours paying a salary of up to GBP34,000 per annum plus excellent benefits.
About The Role:
· We are looking for a Client Manager to create and nurture long-term relationships with clients
· You will be required to resolve any issues that arise to ensure clients are satisfied with our services
· In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who is able to grasp client and customer needs and quickly provide solutions to any situation
· Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue, retain our customers and provide much needed cash flow to our clients businesses
· Build relationships with key employees among clients
· Be switched on to clients business needs
· Advise clients on creating profitable processes
· Regular contact with clients to ensure they are satisfied
· Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
· Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
· Work closely with internal teams to address clients needs and proactively deal with queries
Essential Skills & Experience
· Proven experience as a Client Manager or Relationship Manager
· Background in customer service; financial services or invoice factoring or financing is a essential
· Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of V5/AS400 platforms
· A customer-oriented attitude
· Excellent communication and negotiation skills
· Problem-solving aptitude
· Ability to work well with a team
· Great organisational skills
About The Benefits
· Flexible working hours
· 37.5 hours a week 9-5pm or 8-4pm
· Salary up to GBP34,000 depending on experience
· 30 days holiday including bank holidays plus Christmas shut down
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV to us today!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.