Technical Support Lead Analyst (BBBH148521) Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
STRATEGIC STAFFING SOLUTIONS HAS AN OPENING!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) prides itself on being an international IT Staffing and Solutions company with 25 years’ of experience recruiting and managing exceptional IT and Business consultants for customers in the Financial, Energy, Public Sector and Retail Distribution industries. A privately held, financially strong, woman-owned company, S3 is a full service IT firm, with 24 major market locations in the U.S!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Technical Support Lead Analyst Specialist consultant for a contract opening with one of our Fortune 500 clients located in: Philadelphia, PA!
The CVW junior administrator will serve as a technical team member supporting complex virtualization environments focusing on Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop
- Provide initial triage of daily support tickets using CVW Support documentation, escalate to senior CVW Support team members when needed.
- Provide timely resolution for technical support issues via telephone, email, instant message, and remote support to efficiently assist customers with their support needs.
- Support the testing, piloting and implementation of changes or new product rollouts. Provide technical guidance to support staff in other areas.
- Proactively manage continuous process improvement based on customer feedback, and process standards. Must possess strong customer service skills and be able to communicate highly technical concepts to individuals with varying levels of technical expertise. Must follow the change management and problem management processes.
- 1-2 years of experience supporting and maintaining Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop preferred
- Must be able to work independently and as part of a team
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- Understanding of basic Active Directory concepts
- Knowledge of PowerShell preferred
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related disline strongly preferred
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Terrance Debrow, Sourcing Specialist, at
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
- Life & Disability Insurance Plans