Business Analyst III (BBBH150418) Charlotte, North Carolina
We are recruiting for a Fortune 500 Company and YOU could be their next hire!!!!!!
Strategic Staffing Solutions (S3) is currently looking for a Business Analyst III Specialist consultant for a contract opening Fortune 500 client located in: Charlotte, NC!!!
Title: Business Analyst III
Role Type: W2 Compensation
Location: Uptown Charlotte, NC
Duration: 12 months
We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join a fast-growing analytics solutions delivery team. You will be working with a team of data scientists, data engineers, developers, as well as newest and cutting-edge web technologies available on the market.
• Responsible for all business consulting activities to define and design Analytics solutions serving as the primary interface between business groups and Analytics
• Responsible for understanding the work processes of the assigned business group and evaluating and integrating Analytics products and services into the business area to meet business needs or business process improvements
• Provide technical knowledge to ensure efficient design, development, implementation, and support of systems and interfaces with developers to explain solutions
• Responsible for overall customer satisfaction, customer communications, problem resolution consultation or oversight, and development and adherence to service level agreements
• Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, Information System or related discipline
• Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities:
o 5+ years of working experience with model/application development team(s)
o Experience with business applications including data delivery, visualization, analytics, etc.
• Strong analytical and communication skills a must
• Experience with Visual Studio, web Design, object-oriented methodologies, design patterns a plus
• Working experience with front end frameworks such as Angular (2-7)/React/Vue is a plus
• Ability to work effectively with customers, management and teammates and facilitate meetings and provide direction to others
• PMP or Scrum Master Certification
Not available but know someone with your similar experience….
$$ WE OFFER A REFERRAL FEE FOR ANYONE REFERRED & HIRED WITH S3! $$
How to Apply: send resume and contact information to Terrance Debrow, Sourcing Specialist, at
The S3 Difference
The global mission of S3 is to build trusting relationships and deliver solutions that positively impact our customers, our consultants, and our communities. The four pillars of our company are to:
- Set the bar high for what a company should do
- Create jobs
- Offer people an opportunity to succeed and change their station in life
- Improve the communities where we live and work through volunteering and charitable giving
As an S3 employee, you’re eligible for a full benefits package that may include:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Vacation Package
Life & Disability Insurance Plans