Recruitment Team Leader or Senior Blue Collar Recruiter (9713) Belmont, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD140000 - AUD160000 per annum + super|
- Team Leader or Senior Blue Collar Recruitment Specialist based on experience
- Based in Belmont – great company culture and team – high volume environment
- $120k-$160k + super
Our client is a family owned and operated Civil Construction business who are hugely successful in their industry sector – their business is growing from strength to strength with lots of new and exciting large-scale project wins across the resources and infrastructure sectors where they have to deliver against tight schedules and to exacting requirements.
The Newly Created Opportunity:
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Team Leader or Senior Recruitment Specialist to join their successful business on a permanent basis. The recruitment team currently comprises of 2 staff and we are looking for a highly experienced recruitment specialist or Team Leader who can manage/lead the recruitment team in a high volume, fast paced environment recruiting between 20-60 people for shutdowns.
The upper end of the salary spectrum is for a Recruitment Team Leader/Manager who will have leadership and recruitment reporting experience. Our client will also consider a Senior Recruitment Advisor with strong blue collar/high volume experience.
You will be required to :
- Recruit all temporary and permanent positions in the blue collar area including projects, general permanent recruitment and shutdowns along with a small number of technical white collar positions
- Leading the recruitment team of 2 staff if you have senior enough in experience
- Manage a large amount of project work
- There is a completely separate mobilisation team of 3 staff
- Able to report on kpi's such as diversity, fill ratio’s etc
- Ensuring that recruitment KPI’s are met
- Management reporting on open and closed positions/conversions, challenges
- Provide HR Statistics relating to retention and turnover
- Talent pooling and attracting the best talent in the market
- Proactively identifying innovative ways to headhunt a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Coach and advise hiring managers on interview and selection decisions
Key skills and attributes required for the role:
- Must have high volume & blue collar experience
- Construction or mining industry experience
- Highly organised with the ability to meet project recruitment deadlines, targets and kpi’s whilst also inspiring your team members towards success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Preferably people management/leadership experience
- Self-driven, motivated and hard working
What you can expect in return:
- Up to $120k-$160k + super depending on your experience
- Career progression
- Join a fantastic team with really cohesive culture
This is an urgent requirement with immediate interviews so please send your updated CV to us by clicking ‘apply now’ or call Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director directly on 04800 42508. Please note, only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.