Registered Nurse - Night Shift (8051) Northern Suburbs Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD40 - AUD49 per hour + super+salary sac|
- Registered Nurses – Leading Aged Care Facility Provider – 40 Beds
- Joondalup Location – Night Shifts available – Full Time and Part Time Hours
- Up to $42ph + Super + 15% Night Shift Loading + Salary Sacrifice
Our client is a leader in the field of Residential Aged Care and they have a fantastic reputation based on delivering a high quality of care. You will be part of a fantastic team culture, where you will be working in a facility which has successfully passed clinical accreditation.
They are able to offer the opportunity to work in a wonderful environment which is a beautiful facility with excellent amenities, along with a high level of clinical care for residents whilst supporting their families.
They truly value their employees and offer a wide range of benefits including a strong career path for those who are looking to climb the ladder of success or alternatively if you are an experience RN looking to work for an organisation who really appreciate you, then please call us today for a confidential discussion. Our client will consider RN’s who do not have any specific Aged Care experience because they will train you.
The Exciting Opportunity:
The facility is fully staffed for AM and PM Shifts and we currently are looking for 2-3 Permanent Full Time or Part Time RN’s who enjoy Night Shifts.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Provide high quality, safe and effective nursing care that aligns with the individual residents preferences in line with the relevant care plan
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate resident care
- Responsible for all residents on night shift in a small 40 bed facility
- Deal with any crisis situations during night shift and alert relevant services and families
- Support residents and their families by responding to queries and feedback in liaison with the Clinical Care Manager
- Attending to wound care
- Safe administration of medication
- Maintaining clinical documentation to a high standard in a timely manner including ACFI information
- Adhere to aged care standards
The Successful Candidate:
- Registered Nurse with current AHPRA registration
- Experience in residential aged care is helpful but not essential
- Full Australian working rights and able to pass a national police clearance
- Highly organised, work well under pressure and have strong planning skills
- Be proactive during night shift with care plans, assessments, updating records
- Able to identify clinical risk
- Flexible in responding to changing resident needs
- Prepare detailed handover for Morning Shift
What you can expect in return:
- Up to $42ph + Super + Salary Sacrifice + 15% Night Shift Loading
- Permanent Full Time or Part Time Contracts
- Work with lovely people in a supportive team environment
- Feel valued, appreciated and respected
- Great career path if you are looking for progression
This is an urgent requirement so please send your cv immediately by clicking ‘apply now’ or alternatively please call Tanzela Azam – Associate Director on 0429465623 for a confidential discussion. Thank you for your time.