RNs - AM & PM Shifts - Permanent Full & Part Time (10097) Gosnells, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD40 - AUD50 per hour + salary sac.|
- $40ph-$50ph + Super + Salary Sacrifice
- RN - Full Time or Part Time – AM & PM Shifts
- 95 Beds – Great Staff to Patient Ratio – Lovely Team
- Based in Gosnells
One of our leading clients has some exciting opportunities for RNs to join their winning aged care nursing team working in a Permanent Full Time or Part Time capacity covering AM and PM Shifts. You will be responsible for delivering high quality care to their elderly residents with the support of a team of carers lead by a Med Comp Carer, EN and CNM.
Located in Amaroo, our client has been caring for elderly West Australian’s for over 50 years. As a well-established business, everything the dedicated team do is built on care and compassion, with the resident at the heart and soul of our person-centred care model. They have beautiful, modern facilities with a full team of carers and nurses which means working in a clinical environment with very good staff to patient ratio’s in a 95 bed facility.
We have Various RN Positions available to cover AM & PM Shifts.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Assess, coordinate and monitor the individual needs and the provision of appropriate care to meet individual requirements of all residents
- Provide timely nursing interventions to ensure that the optimum level of health status is achieved by all residents
- Updating care plans - maintain appropriate clinical records in accordance with legislative requirements and the policies of the Facility
- Medication management and administration
- Chronic pain management
- Ensure that clinical care is delivered in line with the Aged Care Standards
- Managing falls and serious incidents
- Supervising care staff on shift – coaching, mentoring and training/educating staff
- Make appropriate referrals and escalation to senior staff with more complex assessments or deterioration
- Contribute to the development of individual care plans in consultation with residents, relatives and other support staff
- Respect the rights of each resident to make informed choices about their health care requirements and residency
- Supporting the residents’ families and listening to feedback and requests
- Wound management
- Assist in the management of complaints and procedures
Our ideal applicant is highly motivated, adaptable, and willing to be actively involved in ensuring the highest standards of care are consistently delivered and inspire others to achieve the very best outcomes for residents.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience as a Registered Nurse in an Aged Care Setting
- Good clinical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Standards
What you can expect:
- $40-$50ph + super
- Great staff to patient ratios with Med Comp Carer on same shift
- Loading for weekends and PM shift along
- Great company culture – team orientated
- Excellent training and development
Please kindly send your resume to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director - Healthcare if you are interested by clicking apply now or please call 0429465623 to discuss any questions you may have.