Team Leader - Healthcare - Recruitment Agency (9931) Subiaco, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD15000 - AUD170000 per annum + OTE $200k|
- Newly Created Healthcare Team Leader position - 360 role
- Hot Desk - Over 100 live roles - manage 3 successful, resourcing specialists
- OTE $200k - excellent commission structure, 1 RDO & 1 day WFH per month
Who are Zenith Healthcare?
Zenith Executive Search have been hugely successful operating across Australia and namely in WA, for over 10 years delivering 'high end' recruitment solutions into the Civil, Mining and Construction area. 3 years ago, when Covid first arrived in Australia, Zenith Healthcare was born and has grown from strength to strength, to where we are now a leader in Residential Aged Care delivering high quality, clinical solutions to all of WA's leading providers. Zenith Healthcare is a specialist nursing recruitment division, with a very successful track record of success behind us.
The Exciting Newly Created Permanent, Full Time Opportunity:
Due to business growth and new client acquisition, we have created this exciting leadership position. This role requires an experienced recruitment specialist with strong experience gained working in the Healthcare or Nursing area. If your are a senior recruitment healthcare consultant who is looking for the next step up the ladder, then we would love to hear from you. We have a very hot desk with over 100+ lives permanent nursing positions and a fantastic team of resourcing specialists who focus on sourcing clinical talent.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activity for a team of recruitment consultants who will be delivering nursing solutions to our healthcare clients. You will be responsible for your teams’ outcomes through training, development and coaching them to success along with ensuring that KPI's and Targets are being met.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- You will drive excellence in your team and area of specialisation through leading by example where you will be optimising performance and results.
- Setting the operating pace and focus for your team where you will develop and execute individual and team focused plans.
- Coaching, mentoring, training and managing your team to success and to increase their skill level and individual competency (alongside the HC Manager & Director)
- 360 role - business development to convert target clients to actual users.
- Talent pooling, head hunting, utilisation of social media to find talent (using our database/Bullhorn LinkedIn, Facebook, Seek Talent Search)
- Advertising via Seek and LinkedIn along with creating eshots for candidate attraction
- Conducting team ‘one to ones’ on a weekly basis along with EOM (end of month) reviews – providing feedback and support
- Responsible for the overall delivery to your teams performance (alongside the Healthcare Manager) so that activity and revenue levels are met.
- Identifying areas of development and training within your team and creating a plan with the HC Manager & Director to fill the skill and knowledge gaps.
- Client relationship management
Skills and Experience:
- Leading and managing a team in a recruitment agency environment
- Working in a fast paced and high volume environment
- Understanding of the challenges associated with the local employment market & talent pooling challenges
- The ability to establish and nurture long lasting business relationships with your team, clients and candidates
- A high level of self-motivation and resilience
- Natural sales ability with a strong focus on building long term relationships/partnerships
- Experience working to meet individual and team goals & targets including activity levels and revenue
- A tenacious, passionate and results driven mindset
What you can expect in return:
- Highly competitive salary
- Excellent commission structure OTE $200k in your first year
- Achievable industry target - high rate of commission
- Fun and open team environment - collaborative
- Support and development from a Manager and Senior Associate Director to ensure your success
- Fantastic Career progression - reward and recognition
- Standard 20 days annual leave - receive 1 extra day annual leave for every year you are here (max 25 days)
- 1 RDO per month upon reaching target - 12 extra days leave per year so total leave per annum could be 32+ days a year
- 1-day WFH after successfully passing probation and subject to your team reaching targets
Please contact Tanzela Azam - Senior Associate Director on 04294 65623 for a confidential conversation.