Registered Nurse - Various Opportunities - AM, PM & NIGHT SHIFT (8623) Bicton, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD45 - AUD55 per hour + loading|
- $40ph-$55ph + super - depending on your experience
- AM, PM & Night Shifts – Permanent Full Time or Part Time
- Monday to Sunday - various days
- Bicton location – Residential Aged Care
One of our leading clients has an exciting opportunity to join their winning aged care nursing team working in a Permanent Full Time or Part Time Position offering AM, PM or Night Shifts from Monday through to Sunday. You get to choose.
Located in Bicton, our client has been caring for elderly West Australian’s for over 50 years. As a family run business, everything the dedicated team do is built on care and compassion, with the resident at the heart and soul of our person-centred care model.
They provide Residential and TCP services and are currently looking for Registered Nurses reporting to the Clinical Nurse Manager and Director. You will be responsible for delivering best practice person centred clinical care, aligned with the Clinical Governance Framework and Aged Care Quality Standards.
Our ideal applicant is highly motivated, adaptable, and willing to be actively involved in ensuring the highest standards of care are consistently delivered and inspire others to achieve the very best outcomes for residents.
Here are the permanent shifts available (either permanent full time or part time depending on your circumstances and commitments)
- Night Shifts Available - Monday through to Sunday
- PM Shifts Available - Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- AM Shifts Available - Monday, Thursday and Friday
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Deliver high quality aged care to residents
- Ensure compliance with the new Aged Care Quality Standards
- Drive clinical excellence
- Supervise and direct care staff
- Updating care plans and assessments
- Administering medication
- SIRS management
- Supporting the residents’ families and listening to feedback and requests
- Wound care management
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Preferably Aged Care Experience - will consider RNs from a different background
- Good clinical decision making and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the Aged Care Standards
What you can expect:
- $40-$55ph + super depending on shift and level
- Loading for weekends and night shift along with afternoon shift
- Low staff turnover – great company culture
- Excellent training and development
Please kindly send your resume to Tanzela Azam – Senior Associate Director - Healthcare if you are interested by clicking apply now or please call 0429465623 to discuss any questions you may have.