Systems Administrator/Engineer (7476) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD120000 - AUD140000 per annum + super|
- Systems Administrator/Engineer required for leading Energy Company
- Based in Perth – great company culture and team
- $120k-$140k + super
Join a hugely successful energy company who are growing from strength to strength. They are a team of forward-thinking, action-oriented problem solvers, with a reputation for delivering innovative solutions in a world where sustainable energy is of paramount importance and very much, the way of the future.
The Exciting Opportunity:
In this position you will be responsible for:
- The successful operation of the following systems
- Web services/Intranet
- Document Management
- Backup administration
- Windows Server, AD, group policy and exchange configuration and management
- Centralised Security, SAN, Networks and Backup configuration
- Routing, switching, firewalling and unified communications
- Conduct network, infrastructure and cybersecurity monitoring for risk management and capacity planning, informing stakeholders as appropriate.
- Providing technical direction to stakeholders in the critical OT systems environment.
- Participating in rapid remediation in the event of an incident or systems outage.
- Create IT processes and technical documentation, such as network diagrams and network cabling documents as required.
- Engages effectively with vendors and internal stakeholders to assist support activities when needed.
- Deploy and decommission server hardware, services, settings, directories and storage.
- Oversee effective function of backup systems.
- Support software development team with executing, testing and rolling-out systems.
- Identify and recommend methods to continually improve processes and resolve problems, including identifying and implementing cost saving initiatives within sphere of influence
The Successful Candidate:
- Have 4 years’ experience as a system administrator in a small-to-medium sized environment.
- Experience writing business documents to ensure IT manuals and guidelines are completed.
- Strong skills in virtualised environments.
- Skills administering enterprise storage platforms.
- Experience with the Microsoft stack, including SQL server and Microsoft IIS.
- Linux administration and infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently, whilst establishing positive relationships across the business.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with high attention to detail.
- Highly competitive salary $120k-$140k + super
- Work for a leading organisation in the energy sector
- Great company culture
- Growth and development
Please send your resume to Tanzela Azam by clicking ‘apply now’. Interviews for this position will be conducted 9th January onwards. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.