CCC and CNM required - 46 Bed Facility (9819) Bicton, Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD110000 - AUD120000 per annum + super|
- 2 Exciting positions for a CCC and CNM
- $100k-$120k + super – 46 Beds – gain work/life balance
- Aged Care – Fremantle area – Hours 8-4 or 8.30-4.30
2 New Senior Clinical Positions:
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Clinical Nurse Manager
Located near Fremantle, our aged care client has a great company culture with a great team of people who are extremely passionate about taking care of the elderly in their twilight years.
These 2 exciting newly created positions have become available due to growth and we are seeking a talented, experienced CCC and CNM to work as a team in this beautiful 46 bed facility. You will need to be experienced in the aged care area and understand the new aged care standards and what is needed to pass accreditation.
The ideal applicant will be highly motivated, adaptable, and willing to be actively involved in ensuring the highest standards of care are consistently delivered across our clients. As a senior clinician, you will lead by example and inspire others to achieve the very best outcomes for residents.
The CCC role will suit a professional Lead RN in Charge who is ready for the next step up the ladder or an existing CCC who wants to work in a smaller facility. The successful applicant will be offered a permanent role, 76 hours per fortnight.
Key Responsibilities of this role:
- Ensure that all care is delivered within the new single set of Aged Care Quality Standards
- Identify clinical and care systems, process and performance gaps and provide support to develop corrective action plans
- Supervise the care team
- Dealing with families and tending to any concerns
- Provide clinical leadership, advice and support to nurses including telephone support out-of-hours on a roster
- Ensuring care plans are up to date and adhered too
- Clinical decision making and clinical intervention
- Staff training and development - participate in HR process including on-site training, recruitment and performance management of clinical staff
- Provide clinical advice and support including hosting regular meetings with RN’s and the Clinical Manager
- Active contribution to the clinical teams and contribute to internal clinical working groups/projects
Skills, Knowledge and Experience required:
- Current registration with Nursing and Midwifery Board of Australia via the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Demonstrated experience as a senior Registered Nurse for a minimum of 3 years
- Advanced clinical and problem-solving skills
- Leading and facilitating the management of clinical care
- Knowledge and understanding of the Aged Care regulatory environment including Accreditation
- Developed skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
This is an urgent requirement so please kindly send your resume to Tanzela Azam –Senior Associate Director by clicking ‘apply now’ or call 04800 42508 for a confidential conversation.