Administrator (8863) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD60000 - AUD70000 per annum + + $10k bonus|
- Exciting permanent opportunity for an experienced Administrator
- Based in Perth CBD
- $60k-$65k + super + $10k bonus
The Who…. The What…. The Why?
The Who – Our Client:
Our client is a market leader in their field and they work across a broad range of industry sectors including mining, civil and construction. They are winning some very exciting projects and their business has grown from strength to strength. They now find themselves in a position where they are in need of an experienced permanent Administrator to join their successful business which is growing. This is a great opportunity which offers variety whilst working in a thriving business with lovely people.
The What – The Exciting Opportunity:
This is a very important requirement which requires an experienced administrator who has at least 3-5 years office administration experience and who is highly computer literate.
On a day-to-day basis you will be responsible for supporting a small team :
- Dealing with emails
- Supporting with invoicing
- Raising purchase order numbers
- Ordering office supplies
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Arranging meetings
- Calendar and diary management
- Updating Excel spreadsheets
- Monitor general email inbox
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external customers
- Preparing and maintaining accurate information and correspondence
The Why – Selection Criteria and what you can expect in return:
- Highly competitive remuneration - $60k-$65k + super depending on your experience
- $10k bonus
- Work for a dynamic business which is experiencing growth and winning exciting projects
- Great team environment – supportive and cohesive leadership team
- Must have minimum 3-5+ years office administration experience
- Must be highly computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
Please kindly send us your resume immediately by clicking ‘apply now’. Please be advised that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted.