Recruitment Lead - Corporate Services (7994) Perth, Australia
|Salary:||AUD90000 - AUD110000 per annum + super + 32 days leave + WFH|
- HOT DESK – RARE OPPORTUNITY – Corporate Services – Manager or Senior Consultant
- Lots of live jobs ready for you to fill with existing clients!
- Fantastic career progression and remuneration – join a fun & lively team
- Grow an existing successful business
- $150k OTE in your first year! 32 Days Annual Leave + 1 Day WFH
Zenith Search – Corporate Services Division is a highly successful part of our multi-disciplinary recruitment business. We have experienced exponential growth over the last 24 months and we are now seeking a talented and experience Senior Recruiter/Leader to take over this existing successful business and grow this to the next level.
We pride ourselves on team work and working cohesively together, treating each other with respect whilst empowering each other, to reach our personal best. Zenith Search is a force to be reckoned with and we employ 27 staff across our whole business and have one of the best company cultures across the entire industry.
We do not burn our consultants out to the point of exhaustion and believe in a structured, well planned and targeted approach which will set you up to succeed whilst being supported and developed. This position has become available to join our fun and lively team Corporate Services Team due to business growth and a large influx of permanent and temporary positions which need to be filled for our regular clients.
The Exciting Opportunity:
This is a rare opportunity where you can come into our business and start earning commission from day one, if you have the passion, drive, focus, talent and of course, essential recruitment experience. We are able to offer a REALLY HOT DESK (Business Support positions).
The type of positions that you will be recruiting both temporary and permanent would be: PA/EA, Reception & Administration, Finance & Accounts, HR, Mobilisation & Recruitment, Bid Support/Tender Coordinators, Sales Support & Customer Service.
This is a very dynamic position which would suit an experienced Recruitment Consultant who is looking for a promotion into a senior position. We envisage this position to have at least 2-3 direct reports in the next 6-12 months so there is a very dynamic career path ahead for you.
You will be supported every step of the way by your Associate Director who you will work very closely with. Whilst there is a very “Hot Desk” the expectation is for you to grow your area of the business and bring on additional new clients.
What you can expect in return:
- Highly competitive salary – earn up to $150k OTE which is realistic for your first year
- 20 days annual leave which increases by 1 extra day annual leave for every year you are here (up to 25 days max)
- Additionally, you have 1 RDO every month (12 extra days paid leave)
- WFH – 1 Day a Week after successfully passing probation
- Fantastic career path – opportunity to progress to Team Leader and ultimately, Associate Director
- Excellent bonus scheme which is very achievable with low monthly requirement before you earn commission
- Company Social Club
This is a business critical and urgent requirement so please call Tanzela Azam – Associate Director on 0429465623 for a confidential discussion – please send your cv to us by clicking ‘apply now’
Thank you for your time.