Grading Operative (QCPORK0105) Tamworth, England
|Salary:||GBP9.5 - GBP14.25 per hour|
BE Recruitment are working with a food production company based in Tamworth and are looking to recruit x3 Grading operatives. The work role is starting immediately.
Please note this role requires working in a food production environment and dealing with meat (PORK)
Duties will include:
- Working on a Production Line checking the food item quality & Adding the correct flavouring to the product (in bags)
- There is a level of paperwork involved in the role and they must be keen to learn as the allergen control process on site can be high risk.
- Grading (adding) the correct product in bags with the correct flavouring
- Completing the relevant paperwork
- Machine Minding
- Learning legal requirements
- Fast Paced Environment
- Repetitive work
- Will be standing at a production line machine and will be checking high volume of produce passing through the line.
- Must be able to work well in team and on you own.
- Friendly working environment
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00am to 14:30pm (static)
- Pay £9.50 per hour. Overtime paid at £14.25 per hour.
- TTP after successful probation period
Paid 40 hours per week
IMMEDIATE STARTS AVAILABLE
If you are interested, please APPLY NOW
For more information, please contact BE Recruitment Tamworth
If you have not heard back from us within 2 weeks, please assume that unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful, however, please look at other roles we have to see if they are more suitable.
We act as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.
BE Recruitment is an equal opportunity recruiter and therefore we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified individuals, regardless of race, sex, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.