Asbestos Consultant (74874930) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP28000 - GBP30000 per annum + Company Car + Overtime|
This well established and thriving multi-disciplinary company is looking to recruit a self-motivated Asbestos Analyst / Surveyor, based in Leicester/Birmingham/Nottingham and covering contracts across the Midlands of the UK.
You should be able to demonstrate experience carrying out air-monitoring within the asbestos field. Experience of all types of asbestos surveying throughout all types of properties.
- Monitoring and management of asbestos removal operations
- Carrying out asbestos smoke, background, leak reassurance, visual, 4 stage clearances and re-occupation and personal air testing
- Supervise asbestos contractors on site carrying out removal work and ensuring all work is carried out to strict guidelines and procedures
- Inspection of buildings, premises and machinery for the presence of asbestos materials as well as the assessment of identified materials and the provision of information to employers to allow them to manage the risks that the asbestos may present
- Collating and producing comprehensive reports as and when required
- Liaising with clients on a regular basis
- British Occupational Hygiene Society modules P402, P403 and P404 or equivalent are required
- A minimum of 5 GCSE's or equivalent at grade C or above including English and Maths
- Higher level qualifications such as an HND or equivalent would be advantageous
- The successful applicant will be an all-rounder, flexible, will have a good work ethic, good attention to detail and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must submit security clearance and criminal background check requirements for work on various police and government contracts
- Must be prepared to travel.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
About The Client
- They work alongside clients to develop their strategies and plans providing the services they need to unlock opportunities.
- They design for outcomes that realise value for clients and make a difference in communities
- From single projects to large-scale programmes of work they deliver against client's objectives and are adept at working in complicated or highly regulated environments
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful company that offers a competitive salary, pension and benefits package, along with many other fringe benefits.