Software Engineer (893904) Coventry, England
|Salary:||GBP35000 - GBP40000 per annum|
Our Client is currently seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate should have a high level of programming skills using an object orientated programming language such as VB.NET or C#NET (visual studio), they should also have experience with C++, ASP.NET and working with SQL databases.
Position Type: Permanent
Contract: Full Time- (Working Hours: Monday - Thursday 8.00am – 4.30pm, Friday 8.00am – 3.30pm)
- Work on custom in-house applications, update for latest operating systems and continuous improvement.
- Modular code design, C#, C++, VB and WEB
- Experience in design and interfacing to SQL databases.
- Testing new programs and fault finding.
- Software integration into the CNC control system, NET, TCPIP, (Windows)
- Writing initial software function design specification.
- Writing software operational documentation.
- General IT support for the business.
This position requires a well-motivated, skilled individual who can demonstrate the following attributes;
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft © Windows environments, Desktop and Server.
- Methodical and pro-active approach to improvement methods.
- Strong team player and able to work on own initiative.
- Able to multi task and prioritise own work load.
- Adhere to Company Health and Safety policies.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a forward-thinking global market leader and to work within a skilled friendly team. It is an ideal position for someone who is looking to further develop their career in a pro-active environment. In addition to this the company also offers 25 days holiday per year + 8 statutory bank holidays. There is also a Pension & Health Care scheme in place