Social Emotional Well Being Counsellor (JOB -10002652) St George, Australia
Are you passionate about Closing the Gap for Indigenous Australians?
Are you familiar with or interested in Holistic Primary Health Care delivered by a multi-disciplinary team?
Have you considered working in a rural Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander Community Controlled Health Service setting?
If this relates to you, Goondir is seeking a full time Social Emotional Wellbeing (SEWB) Counsellor for an immediate start.
- Provide counselling/intervention/support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, prioritising members of the Stolen Generations;
- Liaise with Link Up services;
- Promote the education and awareness of significant events that have impacted on the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander people;
- Co-ordinate and support a wide range of projects/programs that enhances the SEWB of the Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander community;
- Work collaboratively with other service providers within the community.