Maintenance Technician in Hanover, PA (MAINT13552) Hanover, Pennsylvania
|Salary:||USD14 - USD15 per hour|
Are you looking to "fix" your career path a new job?
PeopleShare is actively interviewing candidates for a Maintenance Technician in the Hanover, PA area! Apply or call Taylor today at 717-767-1600!
Job Details for Maintenance Technicians:
- Schedule: M-F 8:30am - 5pm
- Pay Rate: $14-15/hr.
- Permanent employment!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Maintenance Technicians:
- Responsible for light maintenance duties (painting, carpentry, light electrical) and ground maintenance (emptying trash, maintaining curb appeal at property and cleanliness inside and out)
- Provide excellent customer service to residents thus encouraging long-term retention
- Work with the Maintenance Supervisor to successfully complete apartment unit inspections for both move-in and move-out to include preparing estimates of damage for collection purpose
Job Requirements for Maintenance Technicians:
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- Must have one year of property maintenance responsibilities, or similar experience
- Must have the ability to climb stairs, take elevators, bend, squat and reach overhead, and meet standard mobility and lifting for tasks typically associated with property maintenance
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in the central Pennsylvania (PA) area – Harrisburg, Camp Hill, Lemoyne, York, Lancaster, Carlisle, Chambersburg, Middletown, Leola, Shippensburg, Ephrata and Mechanicsburg, as well as northern Maryland (MD) - Hagerstown, Maugansville, Williamsport, Boonsboro, Smithsburg, and Hancock. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.