Weekly paychecks • Health Care • Other Great Benefits
Are you an experienced Executive Assistant looking for a new job? If so, we have the position for you!
This is an exciting opportunity for an Executive Assistant to work for a local company! Whether you’re looking for a new career, or just to hone your skills, apply with Select Staffing today!
Provides office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies and by monitoring administrative projects.
Job Duties May Include:
• Maintaining workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures.
• Creating and revising systems and procedures after analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements.
• Resolving administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions.
• Ensuring operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
• Providing information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintaining supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
• Completing operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results.
• Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Answering phones, files, and handles other general office duties.
• Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Reporting Skills, Administrative Writing Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Managing Processes, Organization, Analysis, Professionalism, Problem Solving, Verbal Communication, Detail-Oriented, and Ability to Multi-task.
POSITION IN NORTHRIDGE LOCATION - GREAT PAY AND GROWTH
- Need flexibility in your work schedule?
- Crave a high-pay, low-stress job opportunity?
- Want someone to cut through the noise and find the ideal job for you?
Join the Select Staffing team, and we'll get you on a new career path. From helping you tune up your resume to accelerating your skills with our computer training, we'll get you on the road to professional success!
Potential Select benefits include health insurance, dependent care assistance accounts, referral bonuses, and safety incentives, as well as the best temporary, part-time, and full-time positions available in today's growing job market.
Select is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.