Embedded Ada Software Engineer (BBBH14706) Bristol, England
|GBP48.72 - GBP65 per hour
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Embedded Ada Software Engineer on a 12-month contract based in Bristol.
Role: Embedded Ada Software Engineer
Pay: £65.00 per hour Umbrella, £48.72 per hour PAYE
Contract: 12-months, Monday to Friday
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC required.
You will be responsible for developing the real-time systems application software for the next generation of Missile Systems. This is a technical hands-on role and will involve designing, implementing, and testing the embedded software for the missile products.
Skillset / experience required:
- Demonstrable experience of hard real time software development
- Strong UML knowledge (ideally using Rhapsody)
- Strong Ada Programming
- Good problem-solving capability to investigate software/hardware issues
- Experience working on safety critical software (SIL2 or equivalent)
- Experience working in a lab environment running embedded software
- Use of configuration control tools such as RTC
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”