Airworthiness Planner (BBBH14925) Oxfordshire, England
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Airworthiness Planner to join them on a permanent basis. The Airworthiness Planning team are responsible to the CAM (Continued Airworthiness Management) for ensuring that all company fleet maintenance is forecast and captured carried out on time and to an approved standard in consultation and agreement with the Part 145 Maintenance Co-Ordinator. You will act in liaison with the Part 145 to ensure that the Company’s responsibilities can be met.
Role: Airworthiness Planner
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday
- Establishment and development of maintenance policy, including the Maintenance Programme(s) for company aircraft
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance Programmes
- The relationship with the maintenance contractor(s) and establishment of the Maintenance Contracts
- Ensuring that the Quality System required is effective in its application and any follow up actions required to address findings
- The approval, by the Authority of The Company's Technical Log, including any subsequent amendment thereto
- Ensuring that The Company technical records are kept as required
- Work planning and follow up
- Technical follow up
- Modifications and repairs are carried out to an approved standard
- Airworthiness Directive/Generic Requirement review and embodiment
- Non mandatory modification embodiment policy
- Rectification of all defects
- Line and base maintenance
- That Company pilots are duly trained and authorised to issue Certificates of Release to Service, where necessary and appropriate
- That the Certificate of Airworthiness for each helicopter operated by the company remains valid in respect of; The airworthiness of the Aircraft, The expiry date specified on the Certificate, and Any other condition specified in the Certificate
- Reporting any occurrences of a maintenance nature to the Authority and the aircraft manufacturers. This includes both Mandatory Occurrences and occurrences related to maintenance findings, which fall outside the Mandatory scheme.
- The amendment and control of the Continued Airworthiness Management Exposition.
- Assisting the CAM with Fixed wing as required/directed.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”