Mechanical Inspector (BBBH14785) Bolton, England
|GBP17.8 - GBP23.91 per hour
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Mechanical Inspector on a 12-month contract. As the Mechanical Inspector you will be responsible for certifying the product in line with the product certification procedure, examining for correct assembly and examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
Role: Mechanical Inspector
Pay: £23.91 per hour Umbrella, £17.80 per hour PAYE
Contract: Monday to Friday, 37 hours a week
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS only.
- Certify the product in line with the product certification procedure
- Examining for correct assembly
- Examining the finish of all parts to detect faulty finishing or painting, deterioration of surfaces etc.
- Inspect for physical damage
- Intermediate inspection checks non product certification
- Monitor product certification operators
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with the manufacturing data pack
- Control defect items via segregation from good product
- Raise and maintain relevant data records/defect reports
- Produce relevant inspection/quality control documentation/history sheets
- Care for and use specialised inspection tools
- Maintain product certification and approval via regular audits
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the manufacturing process
- Ensure inspection times are met
- Possess a versatile skill base with the capability to apply these skills across a range of tasks
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and product quality
- Maintain a safe working environment
- Maintain a good housekeeping policy
- Willing to contribute to an environment of process improvement.
Skillset / experience required:
- Formal technical engineering/craft apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21or HNC
- Several years’ experience as a skilled person
- IPC 610 certified / trained preferred.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”