Configuration Manager (BBBH14896) Stevenage, England
|GBP31.33 - GBP41.81 per hour
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Configuration Manager to join them on an initial 6-month contract. We are looking for an experienced Configuration Professional with an ability to provide technical support. Your ability to build networks and foster strong relationships with the team to review, develop and deliver Configuration Management processes and procedures, as well as supporting and technically coaching project Configuration Managers to deliver technical excellence contributing towards the overall success of our business programmes.
Role: Configuration Manager
Pay: £41.81 per hour via Umbrella, £31.33 per hour PAYE
Contract: 6-month, flexible working – Monday to Friday 34hrs per week
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: Can start on BPSS but SC required
- Work transversely across multiple business projects to ensure consistent and comprehensive CM approach.
- Understand individual project status and milestones before coaching required technical practice to support CM deliverables.
- Gain a robust understanding of specific business CM processes before supporting the expression and embedding of these within project.
- Grow CM knowledge and expertise throughout Configuration Management group.
- Work collaboratively with CM Group Lead and CM team members, providing assertive advice and technical direction, whilst fostering a supportive and positive working culture.
Skills / Experience:
- A proven track record of experience within engineering organisations or operational domains, with a strong technical understanding of a product lifecycle and its key delivery milestones.
- Significant Configuration Manage experience within the Aerospace or Defence industry. Past performance of leading Configuration Management activities on engineering programmes.
- Ability to problem solve, define best practice and build Configuration Management effectiveness in order to successfully control product data across multiple projects, through development and production phases.
- Appreciation of product lifecycle management processes and tools to provide efficient, controlled evolution of product data.
- Passion for coaching and developing others through the sharing and delivery of knowledge, information and best practice.
- Understanding of how to satisfy and compliment external standards through healthy and efficient business processes.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”