Compliance Auditor (BBBH14929) Oxfordshire, England
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Compliance Auditor to join them on a permanent basis. As the Compliance Auditor you will be responsible for performing internal compliance audits for fixed-wing and rotary aircraft, both in Air operations and airworthiness areas as per the audit schedule to ensure adherence to all regulatory requirements and company processes and procedures. This includes external sub-/contracted organisations and training providers.
Role: Compliance Auditor
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday
- Develop a deep understanding and working knowledge of the Compliance Management System.
- Further audit management including pre and post-audit meetings with key personnel to ensure ease of information access and post-audit finding management.
- Maintaining documentation and audit checklists within Centrik pertaining to the preparation, undertaking, and follow-up of audits.
- Assisting the CMM with the development of the Compliance system.
- To ensure that the Compliance Monitoring Manager is provided with sufficient information to allow resources to be made available for any appropriate remedial action.
- Respond to questions relating to compliance requirements and support the department in advising on compliance-related enquiries.
- Proactively educate employees regarding regulatory and compliance procedures and policies.
- Support the CMM with additional ad-hoc tasks when required
Essential competencies / Skills:
- Qualified Auditor
- Strong knowledge or an ability to learn and absorb the application of aviation regulations including UK CAA and 2-REG
- Strong organisation skills and ability to prioritise.
- Excellent communication, analytical, and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with a wide variety of internal and external agencies.
- Strong analytical approach with excellent IT skills.
- Flexible and adaptable with a positive attitude to change.
- A proactive individual with an understanding of Safety Management Systems and aviation safety principles.
- Previous working knowledge of Centrik.
- Both Air Operations and airworthiness auditing experience. If not both, then the motivation to learn.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”