Risk Analyst (BBBH13319) Farnborough, England
|Salary:||GBP30 - GBP32.54 per hour|
My client is looking for a Risk Analyst to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Risk Analyst, you will be responsible for the successful implementation of projects to deliver prototype aircraft, ground support equipment (GSE), and payloads as well as customer demonstrations and Zephyr services.
Role: Risk Analyst
Pay: £32.54 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Farnborough – on site
Contract: 12 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Security Clearance: BPSS
Zephyr is the record breaking state-of-the-art solar powered ultra-light weight High Altitude Pseudo Satellite (HAPS) developed by Airbus Defence and Space for use in both commercial and military applications.
As part of the growth of the Programme a vacancy has arisen within the Project Management team based in Farnborough.
The Project Management team are responsible for the successful implementation of projects to deliver prototype aircraft, ground support equipment (GSE), and payloads as well as customer demonstrations and Zephyr services.
Reporting to the Head of PMO, this exciting opportunity is to enable the successful coordination of all Programme risk & opportunity management activities needed to deliver Zephyr Projects.
Outline Job Profile –
• Support the Zephyr Programme Manager, Project Managers and work package leads with the identification, setup and management of risks.
• Preparation of risk management strategies including fully resourced and costed risk mitigations.
• Support the Integrated planning manager in tracking the progress of mitigation strategies.
• Implement risk mitigation via the change process
• Manage risk contingency
• Propose changes in work flow to mitigate delays and risks as well as to implement opportunities.
• Agreement and monitoring of project risks for tracking including KPI for mitigation achievements with Head of PMO.
• The maintenance of coherent risk and opportunity management plans and tracking of mitigation milestones.
• Track record of successful delivery of PMO activities for technical and commercially complex projects.
• Competent in MS Office, risk management and project planning tools e.g. Unified Planner, MS Project, P6
• Data analysis and assessment
• Strong stakeholder management skills, able to influence subordinates, peers, superiors and partners.
• Strong communication skills, being able to providing regular and detailed written and verbal reports and presentations to stakeholders.
• Strong co-ordination and management skills, ability to motivate others.
• Demonstrable ability to operate strategically, identify and embrace new technology and changes whilst controlling project scope.
• Experience of UAS or Space system solution architectures.
• Experience of Zephyr enabling technologies including, product development, payloads, flight approvals, spectrum allocation.
Essential – Qualified to degree level, or equivalent working experience.
Desirable – Holding a recognised PM accreditation.
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”