Financial Controller (BBBH13290) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP30 - GBP35 per hour|
My client is looking for a Financial Controller to join on them on a 12-month contract. As a Financial Controller you will be responsible for Supporting contract negotiations with commercial suppliers to ensure consistent and accurate financial and operational assumptions across multiple bids and providing NPV and IRR calculations to support supplier selection process.
Role: Financial Controller
Pay: £35.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton (3 days onsite and 2 remote)
Contract: 12 Months – 35 hours per week Monday - Friday
- Delivering effective financial management of commercial disputes including support to negotiation and settlements in order to ensure a win – win position for both Airbus and the Supplier.
- Financial support within a multi-disciplinary team for the award of new supplier contracts and supplier financial health assessments including EBIT, Gearing, Investment Capacity and liquidity.
- Key financial support on the award of a new supplier contracts and cost savings initiatives.
- Financial support within a multi-disciplinary team for cost reduction topics to achieve financial targets. Financial support to process improvements to improve business agility and effectivity.
- Preparation of quarterly management accounts including financial analysis for the Board for cost savings initiatives, budget v actual & sensitivity analysis.
- Support the financial forecast and monitoring process for Commercial Suppliers within Detailed Parts Procurement ensuring consolidation, consistency of information and full understanding of operational impacts on the financial position with the UK management team.
- Candidate will need to have a solid understanding of business – good with data and analysis
- Need to have experience working as a financial controller
- Candidate will be working closely with the procurement team
- Working with large quantities of data – extracting, simplifying and presenting findings to be used for quoting for tenders for procurement team
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”