Human Centric Cyber Security Researcher (BBBH13382) Newport, Wales
|Salary:||GBP450 - GBP500 per day|
My client is looking for a Human Centric Cyber Security Researcher to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Human Centric Cyber Security Researcher, you will be responsible for Driving forward the human centric security research agenda within the company and publishing academic articles, technical reports, white papers and patents and represent the company digital security at global conferences and events
Role: Human Centric Cyber Security Researcher
Pay: £500 per day via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Newport (on site)
Contract: 12 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Security Clearance: Basic
- As cyber security is a rapidly evolving field, with increasing vulnerabilities, hyper-interconnectivity, ever increasing data, and as organisations undertake digital transformations it is vital to prepare for “tomorrow” and “day after tomorrow” initiatives, alongside the extra-value activities of the present.
- Unlike other areas of technology innovation, the tomorrow and day after tomorrow come very quickly within the cyber security domain.
- To maintain the best security posture, horizon scanning of upcoming disruptive technologies is essential, alongside the development of bespoke; tools, solutions, and configurations required to solve the problems for which the market currently has no answer.
- A strong innovation programme is essential to provide new security solutions development and deployments, provide expert knowledge based on state of the art thinking and domain experience, and to have internal and externally recognised expertise.
- Engaging with academia and the wider cyber security community to bolster reputational standing, and with internal stakeholders to ensure all programmes, projects, and deployments consider medium and long term security operations based on state of the art thinking.
? Collaborating closely with academic partners
? Scouting, benchmarking and reporting on new human centric security technologies and market offerings
? Working on integrating research findings into Airbus to improve cyber security resilience
? Developing prototype solutions
? Providing expert services (consultancy) to the internal business as required You will work as part of a small international team of experts in a range of cyber security disciplines and will be expected to lead and drive the research agenda in the area of human centric security following both cutting edge research and the needs of the organisation Skills and experience Knowledge.
? Experience working with or researching cyber security is preferred but not required
? Degree, Professional Training or equivalent experience in human centric security Experience Must Have:
? Experience of psychology research, innovation and/or solution development Preferable:
? PhD or research experience in related subject
? Experience of writing research bids
? Publication track record
? Experience of patent applications and intellectual property management
? Research project management experience Personal skills
? Motivated, curious and independent worker
? Excellent communication and writing skills FM0800245_v1.0 1/2
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”