RF Test System Development Engineer (BBBH13476) Portsmouth, England
|Salary:||GBP45 - GBP50 per hour|
My client is looking for a RF Test System Development Engineer to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a RF Test System Development Engineer you will be responsible for working within a team of test system specialists to develop and deliver RF test systems used during telecom satellite test phases.
After delivery, the systems require support in the UK (Portsmouth) and potentially in France (Toulouse). This may include test investigations, reporting evidence, attending customer meetings and working closely with other engineering teams within AIT and the Telecoms Payload business, supporting technical aspects of Engineering and Test
The role requires the person to be self-motivated to work and manage their time efficiently to meet the project schedule dates.
Role: RF Test System Development Engineer
Pay: £50.00 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Portsmouth (Hybrid 3 days onsite and 2 wfh, when project is in full swing onsite)
Contract: 12 months
Hours: 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Security Clearance: SC Clearance
- Developing RF measurements from customer requirements
- Developing RF test hardware and integration into existing test systems
- Producing product documentation, technical and status reports
- Validation of RF test hardware and test systems
- Performing investigations of test measurement and hardware issues during live testing
- Experience making RF measurements using Network Analysers, Spectrum Analysers, Power Meters, Signal Generators and Arbitrary Waveform Generators with modulation techniques
- Knowledge of satellite architecture and current RF test methods used within the satellite industry, including NPR, EVM and BER measurements.
- Knowledge of test instrumentation control (SCPI)
- Knowledge of product compliance including UK CA marking
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role, these industries are favourable.
Any RF industry
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”