BMS Automation Engineer (BBBH13297) Birmingham, England
|Salary:||GBP20 - GBP25 per hour|
A vacancy has arisen for BMS Automation Engineer to be based in the Midlands in a field-based role on a possible Temp to Perm basis. The purpose of this position is to carry out installations, quoted works, project support, planned preventative maintenance (PPM), re-active calls, out of hours support. The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of BMS controls.
This is business unit in Automation and Controls Solutions, which installs and maintains the systems to help keep buildings and facilities safe, secure, comfortable, and cost-efficient, and is a leading provider of energy efficiency solutions worldwide. The company specializes in service of critical building systems, including heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC), building automation, fire, security, and energy management.
• 40 Hours per week (includes shifts, there is also a rota for "out of hours standby call outs" & there is weekend work available. Sat is paid at OT x 1.5 & Sun is paid at OT x 2.0.)
• Location – The areas to be covered Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Birmingham, and Derbyshire
• Pay Rate is £20-25 per hour PAYE only plus holiday pay in addition
• This role is a possible temp to perm role, it will be temp until the end of February 2023 and for the right person it will become permanent.
• A company vehicle will be provided. All applicants must have no more than 6 points on their driving license.
The ideal candidate would undertake the engineering duties set out below.
• Operate, Maintain and Interrogate BMS Controllers & Field Control Systems
• Full understanding and Knowledge of the company CARE Software
• Modify and Interrogate the Comfort Point open/Excel Web and Tridium range of controllers
• Engineering Level knowledge on Enterprise Interrogator systems main software platform
• Niagara software Knowledge
• Microsoft advanced engineering
• Carry out commissioning of small automation and controls projects
• Undertake PM tasks on HVAC Controls systems
• Modify and Interrogate BMS Software programs, strategies, and systems
• Continually ensure all Energy Saving measures for all Building Services are monitored and modified accordingly
• Develop and maintain the excellent customer relations already achieved on site
• Undertake Out of Hours Works, as requested
• Must be capable of producing minor reports on reactive works undertaken
• Must undertake all work and documentation to a high standard
• Must be able to work within a PM Schedule from week to week
• Must be able to resolve reactive works quickly and effectively
And would be able to demonstrate:
• Awareness of Environmental, Health & Safety policies and procedures necessary
• Ability and willingness to learn about new systems and operational procedures
• Experience and knowledge of operating and maintaining HVAC systems
• Proven Customer skills
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry's best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!