Machines and Systems Engineer (BBBH13328) Filton, England
|Salary:||GBP34 - GBP36.16 per hour|
My client is looking for a Machines and Systems Engineer – Assembly Technologies Engineer to join on them on a 12 month contract. As a Machines and Systems Engineer – Assembly Technologies Engineer you will be responsible for defining, developing, delivering and qualifying manufacturing technology projects in the field of but not limited to assembly technologies & systems installation in Filton plant.
Role: Machines and Systems Engineer – Assembly Technologies Engineer
Pay: £36.16 per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton – on site full time
Contract: 12 Months – 35 hours per week Monday – Friday days across 4.5 days (working between 7-7 at business discretion)
• The successful applicant will have the autonomy to develop, deliver and qualify new methods and processes on behalf of the manufacturing technologies assembly team.
• Ensuring timely technical (back-office) support to operations via the ME Shop-support teams for manufacturing technologies and processes being proficient and capable to perform all of the tasks at hand.
• Maintain conformance with all control documentation (AIPI/AIPS /ABP/MI) for Filton Plant assembly technologies including creation of required documentation and qualified assembly processes to new programme development including R&D/R&T programmes.
• You will have the opportunity to work alongside other areas of the Manufacturing
Engineering Industrial Team to identify strategic opportunities to develop and implement across the plant.
• There will be scope to lead a number of different types of projects including; Continuous Improvement Projects, Competitiveness projects, vertical integration capital projects along with qualification of the process in addition to providing technical support to the manufacturing engineering department.
• You will also ensure all employed equipment has defined and monitored maintenance schedules implemented and executed to the defined requirements and all EH&S requirements are met.
• Technical background in manufacturing engineering, manufacturing systems engineering, background knowledge of large component assembly & systems installation within a manufacturing environment will be beneficial.
• Previous experience of project management skills / project budget control.
• Previous experience of developing, implementing and qualifying industrial processes into production.
• Fluent English negotiation level (commercial and technical).
• Analytical skills / Problem solving skills.
• Strong team player.
- Candidate coming from an aerospace background would be ideal – adverse in drilling holes
- Candidate must be willing to get involved and stuck in with the team
- Also open to automotive industry if they have experience of assembly of big structures – working with tolerances etc
- Manufacturing settings – putting machines and systems in place
Education & Training
- Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
- Experience and qualification – Manufacturing or engineering degree holder
- Aerospace ideally but would look at automotive
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”